Friday, February 15, 2013

Bruins at Sabres

Few Points.

High stick call against Bs was just incorrect. Follow-through does not count as high-stick.

Must have been this game, but from my feed, the Buffalo crowd was idiotic. Just didn't understand the rules. 

Buffalo is not a good hockey team. They capitalized  on literally every opportunity they had, which I attribute more to luck than skill

Ryan Miller stood on his head at times

Patrick Kaleta is an enormous gaping orifice, who bitches about his goalie getting "run", gets his ass kicked, and then dive bombs opposing goalies. Class act.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see the game but I did notice Dougie got his first goal. Kudos. As a fan of the game I'm going to miss Karlsson. Guys like Cook,Ronaldo and Keletta are a dime a dozen according to Eugene. I agree. I've never tried to hurt someone playing the game but these guys relish the chance. Scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, it came down to Buffalo capitalizing on their opportunities and it was our fault that we gave them those opportunities. I was also unsure as to why they used khoudbin. DIdn't see that one coming. Hopefully the bruins put this in their short-term memory and will bounce back tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message...