Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bruins at Sens

Few Thoughts:

The PP, um, ugh. Can the Bruins just decline the penalty

I really don't like Chris Neil

Surprised Pevs didn't dress, I understand keeping Spooner in, but I would have sat Pandolfo over Pevs

Fourth line was the best one for the Bruins all night

Why the hell would the Senators try to initiate rough stuff. Don't poke the sleeping bear

Where did Latendresse used to play? Hmm, I wonder...

Krejci really toughed it out, and the Sens seemed to be targeting him at times

For a (I believe) hockey only arena not in Florida, that playing surface is pretty awful

Hasn't been the case so far, but Ottawa can't continue to win so many one goal games. I'm expecting a regression to the mean down the stretch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...